I’m an almost 30 year old working in New York City at one of “the best places to work.” I currently reside in New Jersey with my long term boyfriend and 2 cats, Cosmo and Pepper.
Growing up and going through college my dream was to become the next Diane Sawyer. I graduated Hofstra University with a major in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in Political Science. My boyfriend’s job took him to Silicon Valley so after college I moved out to join him. Student loans made me change my mind on what kind of career I wanted (at least for the time being) and with luck, thanks to my boyfriend, I got into the tech industry as a temporary worker. Eventually I was hired full time. Luckily for us, the company we both work at has locations around the world so after a while we were able to transfer to the NYC office closer to family and college friends.
A Sprinkle of Life is designed to be a place where I can control my destiny and find a little something that makes me happy instead of relying on others to help make that happen. I hope you’ll follow along on my journey, there’s sure to be a lot of exciting times ahead.
Topics I plan to tackle:
Weddings, travel, working in tech as a woman, being a redhead, student loans, style, trends, crafting, and random life ramblings.
A few fun facts before you go:
- I’m obsessed with the Royal family of Britain.
- Kate Middleton is my style icon
- Ok, ok, I’m basically obsessed with anything British (tv shows, actors, London, books, etc)
- Harry Potter will always hold a special place in my heart
- I love cats! I’m not a crazy cat lady yet, but I don’t know if I would be offended by the title
- Making candles is one of my hobbies
- Anything nautical makes me happy
- Collecting shells is one of my favorite things to do